Threaded Hydraulic Cylinder
Threaded Hydraulic Cylinder
The threaded cylinder is a special type of an industrial cylinder where the cylinder heads are screwed into the body making them into one strong unit. The threaded cylinder has better strength than the conventional tie-rod cylinders as the cross section of the cylinder body is greater than any other tie-rod of similar specifications. The overall design of the threaded cylinder makes it a suitable option for projects involving smaller operating spaces. This proves beneficial in the longer run when you want to benefit from smaller spaces with no compromise to the strength and pressure rating of the cylinder.
The threaded cylinder has a competitive advantage over other conventional cylinders and provides superior performance and value addition to your process. The design of the piston and piston rod allows closer tolerances without binding. The overall design of the cylinder allows you to have a smoother operation with almost minimal or no leakages and hence no maintenance breakdowns, thus enabling a longer work cycle.
The cylinder is essentially customised to suit each individual requirement in the industry. We closely work with our customers to study their requirements and provide them with the best possible combination of cylinders to allow them to have the most efficient system providing cost saving and a better performing system. We are also involved with complete design support and assistance for replacement of your existing cylinders.
The threaded cylinders are available in a range of mounting options that are listed along with their details and vary as per your application. They are also custom made to handle heavy duty, medium duty and light duty applications. We also offer special sealing packages, based on your working conditions that offer superior performance as well as improved life expectancy of your cylinder.
- Piston Rod
- Hard chrome plated to provide high yield strength
- Micro finish polished for smoother operation
- Steel Body
- Hard Chrome plated steel tube for higher strength
- Precision honed surface finish for maximum seal life
- Single piece piston
- Designed for ease of maintenance and seal replacement
- Cast iron construction for maximum bearing surface
- Sealing System
- Pressurized energy rod seals that are activated only by operating pressure for reduced friction and wear
- Multiple lip seals and a form fitting seal adapter maintains seal alignment and allows response to pressure.
- Compact design, threaded body and high strength components makes it a simple construction eliminating complex component assemblies yet improving durability and load capacities
- Pressurized lip seals ensure superior sealing system and high quality cushion seal provides excellent cushioning and response at return stroke
- High strength piston, securely locked to the piston rod by using self locking nuts improves reliability
- Special design of the rod end head provides better side load distribution enabling better performance.
- Simple threaded design allows the user to conduct regular maintenance checks and by using food grade materials, this cylinder can be used for food processing applications as well.
- Bore-20 to 200 mm
- Rod- 10 to 125 mm
- Stroke- Upto 4000 mm
- Working Pressure- 100 Bar
Cap End Flange
Head end threaded