Mill sprocket puller
Mill Sprocket Puller
Mill sprocket puller is a special purpose equipment, designed and manufactured for dismantling and dismounting sprockets from sugar mills. This product can also be applied to suit similar applications in various industry verticals like steel mills, rolling mills, food processing industry, cement manufacturing etc.
The mill sprocket puller is a custom design equipment where the size of the back plate is of the same size of the sprocket. This enables a perfect fit for the hydraulic system to dismount the sprocket. The basic construction for the puller is similar to a bearing puller except the design of the back plate. It is available with the standard load capacity as mentioned in the technical specifications sheet.
- Available in high capacity models for easier operation.
- Can be installed on a cart for easy mobility
- Attachments can be easily mounted on the puller
- 4 nos. hardened tie rods to retain lifelong service
- Can extract press fit pinions
- Powerpack 3HP – 10HP
- Operating Pressure: 250bar to 700 bar
- Number of Tie-rods: 4 Nos.
- Tierod Length: 1800 mm – 2300mm
- Hoses: 2 Nos.
Dia of crown pinion(mm)
MHPL – PLR – 100
450 – 750
MHPL – PLR – 200
750 – 950
MHPL – PLR – 350
950 – 1060